Saab seems to be eking out as much exposure as possible from its upcoming 9-5 sedan and wagon. The Swedish automaker has reportedly flown a number of European journalists to the Saab museum in its home town of Trollhattan, where what appears to be production-ready versions of the new 9-5 in wagon form were covered up with nothing but thin, somewhat translucent covers.
Saab 9 5 Spy
On the market in its current form essentially unchanged for twelve years running, the Saab 9-5 is an aging beast, but the Swedish automaker is hard at work on its replacement. These spy shots of a heavily camouflaged test mule were snapped on the outskirts of Barcelona, Spain.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX