Saab seems to be eking out as much exposure as possible from its upcoming 9-5 sedan and wagon. The Swedish automaker has reportedly flown a number of European journalists to the Saab museum in its home town of Trollhattan, where what appears to be production-ready versions of the new 9-5 in wagon form were covered up with nothing but thin, somewhat translucent covers.
Saab 9 5 Spy
- Noah Joseph
- Jan 20, 2009
On the market in its current form essentially unchanged for twelve years running, the Saab 9-5 is an aging beast, but the Swedish automaker is hard at work on its replacement. These spy shots of a heavily camouflaged test mule were snapped on the outskirts of Barcelona, Spain.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models