Saab 9 3 Independence Edition
The Saab 9-3 Independence Edition (based on the Aero Convertible) marks the day, February 23, one year ago when Saab left the General Motors corporate org chart to once again become an independent automaker (inasmuch as it can be called that, since it's still owned by Spyker). Expected to debut at next month's Geneva Motor Show, the Saab 9-3 Independence Edition has leaked onto the web a little early.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX