Saab 9 3 Epower
Fresh off Saab's unveiling of its first-ever electric vehicle, the 9-3 ePower, Saab and American Axle Manufacturing are announcing today they have formed a new joint venture called e-AAM Driveline Systems that will develop electric and hybrid driveline systems. Headquartered, like Saab, in Trollhattan, Sweden, the new JV will engineer and develop, "innovative electric all-wheel drive systems, as well as electric and hybrid driveline systems," that will then be sold to its client, Saab. These sys
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX