Click above for a gallery of the Hirsch Performance kit for the Saab 9-3 Aero
Saab 9 3 Aero
The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) is investigating Saab's 9-3 Aero after five complaints were filed claiming that the Swedish sedan suddenly lost braking power. No injuries have been attributed to the defect, however, a low-speed crash might be the first recorded incident involving the 9-3.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!