Brabus SV12 R Biturbo 800 – Click above for high-res image gallery
With all eyes trained on the Big Apple for this week's New York Auto Show, it struck us as odd that Mercedes-Benz would release two new models on the eve of the event, neither of which will make an appearance in NYC. But here they are: the 2010 Mercedes-Benz S600 and the S400 Hybrid, the first series production gas-electric model from the automaker.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX