Brabus SV12 R Biturbo 800 – Click above for high-res image gallery
With all eyes trained on the Big Apple for this week's New York Auto Show, it struck us as odd that Mercedes-Benz would release two new models on the eve of the event, neither of which will make an appearance in NYC. But here they are: the 2010 Mercedes-Benz S600 and the S400 Hybrid, the first series production gas-electric model from the automaker.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!