Volvo's Best Seller Adds Four-Wheel Grip To Its Base Model
S60 T5 Awd
Volvo is plugging a gap in its S60 model line by adding a T5 AWD model, according to a report from Car and Driver. As it stands, if you want all-wheel drive with your S60 you need $39,325 for the T6 just to get in the game, and only then you can you start throwing options at it. The all-wheel-drive competition is easier on the wallet: an Audi A4 Quattro begins at $34,175 and the BMW 328i xDrive starts at $37,475.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX