Mercedes-Benz won't charge any extra for the plug-in hybrid version of the S550.
WorldCarFans was reportedly sent what looks like a dealer presentation on the coming V222 series 2014 Mercedes-Benz S-Class. There have been hints for years as to the kinds of technology the world's best-selling large luxury sedan will contain, and it appears those hints had some foundation. To be shown in Germany on May 15 before a launch window that runs from September to November this year, the evolutionary design will be built of aluminum and steel, using that lighter material for the front
It turns out Ford isn't the only automaker worried about car fire recalls these days. The National Highway Traffic Safety Administration today issuing a recall for potential fires on various 2011 and 2012 model year Mercedes-Benz vehicles, occurring from a fault with a fuel filter flange. The problem stems from an issue in the molding process that can allow the flange to crack, leak gasoline and possibly cause a fire.
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!