Once again, the car versus bike conundrum takes to the track, this time at the behest of the blokes from Auto Express in the UK. BMW is an obvious choice when it comes time to single out a manufacturer, as it offers machines at the pinnacle of performance on both two wheels and four.
BMW shocked the motorcycle world in 2009 with the launch of its S 1000 RR superbike. Here was a bike, produced by a company known mostly for its touring and adventure machines, that wasn't just competitive with the best from Japan and Italy, but class-leading in power and technology – and all for an extremely reasonable price. And it has sold rather well.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX