Least Costly TT Gives Entry-Level A Very Positive Meaning
Audi has just added a new transmission option to European-market versions of the A4 and A5. The company's 7-speed S-Tronic dual clutch gearbox is now available with the 2.0L TFSI four cylinder. The A5 picks up 0.3 seconds in the 0-60 run and cuts 1g/km of CO2 emissions with the new gearbox. In the sedan, the mileage is unchanged at 31.8 mpg compared to the 6-speed manual. Here in the U.S., the A4 2.0L currently comes standard with a CVT while manual and conventional automatics are optional.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX