UPDATE: Andrea Zapatinas was not the designer of the Alfa Romeo-inspired nose that found its way onto the last generation Impreza. Zapatinas was not dismissed, he chose not to renew his contract with FHI.
The good folks over at NASIOC procured the blurry (intentional?) shot above, along with some specs on the Japanese market Impreza. Thankfully, it looks like the de-chromed grille has made another appearance, which, by many accounts, is far better than the one shown on the production car unveiled in New York.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX