S Class Hybrid
Mercedes-Benz big bomber, the S-Class, is due for a mid-cycle refresh next year and we'll probably see its official form no later than the Geneva Motor Show in March. Judging from this latest batch of spy shots, we may actually see it much sooner, possibly as early as the Paris Motor Show in October. The fundamentals of the S-Class clearly aren't changing, but low investment parts like the grille, lower front fascia, mirrors and tail-lights get updates. The interior doesn't appear to have change
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX