S Class Hybrid
Mercedes-Benz big bomber, the S-Class, is due for a mid-cycle refresh next year and we'll probably see its official form no later than the Geneva Motor Show in March. Judging from this latest batch of spy shots, we may actually see it much sooner, possibly as early as the Paris Motor Show in October. The fundamentals of the S-Class clearly aren't changing, but low investment parts like the grille, lower front fascia, mirrors and tail-lights get updates. The interior doesn't appear to have change
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies