It was 2011 that the Ryno electric unicycle began making news. Three years later, the news is that the one-wheeled commuter transport vehicle is shipping: head to the Ryno Motors site and you can pick one up for $5,295. If you're the type that always has to try the extra toppings, then you can upgrade to lithium-ion batteries "for an additional fee" and get the Ryno Rack for $169.95 to make portage on your one-humped camel a little easier.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX