Drive, starring Ryan Gosling, looks like it will rank among 2011's most car-guy-friendly (albeit cheesy) movies. Gosling's character is named, simply, "Driver," and his sole job is to -- you guessed it -- drive. And drive he does, out-maneuvering a Chrysler 300 in a jet-black Ford Mustang GT in one of the action sequences.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX