This Toyota GT86 gets an unusual powertrain from Italy.
Ryan Tuerk rings up a 40-second burnout in a Spyker C8 Aileron. Spyker recently went bankrupt, but has defied the odds and announced plans for a comeback, yet again. We've got our doubts about its prospects, but either way, we suspect this will be the first and last chance to see a Spyker hoon.
Ryan Tuerck has gone and put his own spin on the game of HORSE. Instead of shooting hoops, he and fellow Drift Alliance driver Chris Forsberg recently squared off in a series of drift challenges. Fail a challenge, get one letter of the word DRIFT. First person to spell the whole word loses. The challenges ranged from grazing a barrel with your car's tail end to attempting to spill the least amount of liquid while driving around a drift course. Body damage, foul language and hilarity ensue.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX