Chip Ganassi Racing has retained the services of Ryan Briscoe, Joey Hand, Dirk Muller, and Richard Westbrook to drive the new Ford GT in the IMSA WeatherTech SportsCar Championship next season - starting at Daytona in January.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Ryan Briscoe Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!