Russia. Cars are just more dangerous in Russia. You might disagree with that; argue that it's just the roads of the former Soviet Union that will kill you (and to be fair, there's plenty evidence to suggest that's true). Watch this video, though. It's the cars that are the real killers.
- Michael Harley
- Apr 12, 2013
Cameras in Russia seem to capture everything from fiery meteors to crazy crashes. The latest video comes from a camera mounted high above the main square in Smolensk, overlooking a busy parking lot on what appears to be a nice sunny day.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models