Russia. Cars are just more dangerous in Russia. You might disagree with that; argue that it's just the roads of the former Soviet Union that will kill you (and to be fair, there's plenty evidence to suggest that's true). Watch this video, though. It's the cars that are the real killers.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX