Honda is installing wind turbines at its transmission plant in Russells Point, OH that will spin and supply 10 percent of the factory's electricity needs. The turbines are expected to produce 10,000 megawatt hours (MWh) per year, while also (naturally) reducing CO2 emissions.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX