The case file on Stefan Eriksson just keeps growing longer and longer. The failed video-game executive crashed (and completely destroyed) a Ferrari Enzo on February 21. Totaling an Enzo is enough to put him in our bad books, but Eriksson just keeps on digging deeper into trouble.
A young woman from Ecourse, MI was driving through Detroit at about 1AM on Friday morning when she noticed that something was wrong with the way her car was handling. The teenaged driver pulled over into a nearby service station, thinking that she had a flat tire, when it was discovered that the problem was indeed much worse - a dead body was wedged into the vehicle's front suspension.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies