The case file on Stefan Eriksson just keeps growing longer and longer. The failed video-game executive crashed (and completely destroyed) a Ferrari Enzo on February 21. Totaling an Enzo is enough to put him in our bad books, but Eriksson just keeps on digging deeper into trouble.
- Eric Bryant
- Jun 23, 2006
A young woman from Ecourse, MI was driving through Detroit at about 1AM on Friday morning when she noticed that something was wrong with the way her car was handling. The teenaged driver pulled over into a nearby service station, thinking that she had a flat tire, when it was discovered that the problem was indeed much worse - a dead body was wedged into the vehicle's front suspension.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models