Unless we're talking about tires used for specific conditions (snow, summer, off-road, etc.), we imagine most new car buyers don't think twice about the rubber on their ride. J.D. Power and Associates does, and it recently rated consumer satisfaction for the top tire brands in various vehicle segments, and it found that Michelin was consistently at or among the top-satisfying tire brands. As a part of this study, it also found some interesting data regarding two growing types of tires: run-flat
Run Flat Tires
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX