While the annual Woodward Dream Cruise brings plenty of cool cars and automotive enthusiasts to the suburbs of Detroit, the third round of the Midwest Drift Union brought some racing excitement to downtown Detroit. Laying down some rubber with the city's historic and iconic Michigan Central Depot as a backdrop, the "Streets of Detroit" drift competition took advantage of the broad, sweeping turn and tight-angled streets directly in front of the early-1900s-era train station.
Ruins Of Detroit
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX