There are so many tuners and so little time given to historical research that we tend to dismiss a fettled car with "Oh, another one...". German speed merchant Ruf actually is different: it's actually classified as a manufacturer, not a tuner, it's been in business since 1939, and it began working on Porsche models with a 1963 Porsche 356. Ruf also made an indelible mark with its 1987 CTR Yellowbird, based on the standard Porsche 911 Carrera but then taken to infinity and beyond with lightweight
Ruf Ctr 3
Porsche fettler RUF is bringing six new products to the Geneva Motor Show, showing off what it has in mind for the 991-model 911. The company announced on its Facebook page that its 300-square-meter stand will showcase the "stunning CT", "rocket RT", "racer RG", "luxury RX", the "grandfather of RUF Turbo cars" as well as a surprise.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX