Are Formula One cars getting too sophisticated? A handful of drivers think so... and they're beginning to speak out about the technology creep invading their vehicles. A modern F1 car utilizes aerodynamics that are adjustable on the fly and a steering wheel fitted with more buttons than Jenson's last family reunion.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Rubens Barichello Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!