Ken Block is back with his heavily modified Ford Mustang, and he's taking to the streets of sunny Los Angeles for the seventh installment of his traditionally insane, drift-tastic Gymkhana videos.
Drifter Vaughn Gittin, Jr. and his tuning shop, RTR has shown off a preliminary rendering of the tuned 2015 Ford Mustang it's going to rock this year's SEMA show. About two months after that, they'll start showing up fully built in select Ford dealerships, plus garage rats can order the parts through Mustang RTR or American Muscle.
There are more varieties of the Ford Mustang than coffee concoctions at Starbucks, yet enthusiasts always seem eager to embrace one more. Vaughn Gittin Jr., the driving champion most famous for his sideways antics in Formula Drift, developed the Mustang RTR as a dealer-installed appearance package and performance upgrade to the popular Ford coupe.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX