What's an RS? Well, appearances would possibly indicate that it's going to be the production version of the Thunder Bunny Concept (right) from last year's SEMA show. The nameplate mounted to the front bumper identifies the hatch as the Golf RS, or possibly RSi -- the photo resolution's too low to tell.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Click here to ask!