What you see above was once a mild-mannered Yamaha TMAX 530 scooter (right), turned by Roland Sands Design into the naked wonder you see above. Yamaha is having fun with the introduction of the 2013 TMAX, asking various motorcycle personalities tune its innovative new scooter, which has its engine mounted in the frame, motorcycle style, as opposed to the swingarm.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX