Hot-rod Audis get your blood boiling? Can't argue with the Audi RS5, then. Take one of the most lithe coupe forms you can buy, pack it with the 4.2 FSI V8 found in the base R8, back it with an S Tronic gearbox and lay the power down with Quattro all-wheel-drive. Sounds tasty. The biggest problem with the RS5 right now is that you can't get one.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX