When you seen an Audi prototype with enormous lower air intakes up front, it can only mean one thing: an RS model cometh. Earlier reports stated that Audi might skip the S1 and go right for the hardcore RS1 you see here, and while we've seen spy shots of what appeared to be an S1, the fact that we haven't heard anything since could mean that this RS model will be what launches first.
Infomotori's commissioned designer has come out with several more images that elaborate on the speculation surrounding Audi's possible release of a premium B/C segment competitor. Such a vehicle will assuredly be dubbed the A1, slotting below the A3, and aimed squarely at other German luxury offerings, as well as the MINI Cooper.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX