2007 Porsche RS Spyder - Click above for a high-res image gallery
From the company that brought you the Boxster, may we present you a car in a box: the 2008 Porsche RS Spyder was all caged up in a glass fence at the Porsche room at the LA Auto Show. Thankfully, cameras can shoot through Porsche's defenses and so we can get a good view of the ethanol sticker on the rear.
Dyson Racing is moving to the LMP2 class for 2007's American Le Mans Series season, and they'll do so in style as they become the first customer team to run Porsche's RS Spyder racing prototype. You'll recall that Porsche's official development partner, Penske Racing, ran a pair of the DHL-liveried Spyders for the 2006 season.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX