East German sports car builder Melkus, founded by designer and racecar driver Heinz Melkus, reopened its doors under the direction of Peter and Sepp Melkus as Melkus Sports Car Kg in May 2006. Currently starting production of a limited edition reproduction of the marque's RS 1000, originally produced between 1968 and 1979, the father and son team are planning an all-new sports car for launch in 2008.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX