Robert Q. Riley, who you may already be familiar with due to his past projects like the Tri-Magnum, is working on a new diesel\electric hybrid three-wheeled vehicle. Like other three-wheelers, this one will be a motorcycle when it comes to regulations in the U.S. Also, like his past projects, the plans for the vehicle will be for sale for consumers to purchase in order to build the vehicle themselves. Using fiber-reinforced-plastic, or FRP, the body shell will be constructed over the chassis, us
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies