To say that Abdullah ibn Al-Hussein comes from a prestigious family would be one heck of an understatement. The current ruler of the Hashemite Kingdom of Jordan, Abdullah II comes from the house of Hashem that claims its descendency from Mohammed himself. His ancestors have sat on the thrones of Transjordan, Syria, Iraq, Yemen and parts of Saudi Arabia. The bottom line is that, whatever "it" is, Abdullah has people to do it for him.
Prince Charles is not new to the environmental debate. His blue, 38-year-old Aston Martin, however, has had nothing to do with being environmentally friendly. Until now. The car, a gift from the Queen on Charles' 21st birthday, has joined the growing fleet of cars that run on bioethanol, having been converted to run on surplus British wine.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX