Say you're in the market for an electric motorcycle but you don't like the modern styling of a Zero S or a Brammo Enertia. Or maybe you do, but some jerk who works in your office already has one. Well, now you can get a modern electric bike that looks like anything but. Check out custom bike designer James Hammarhead's cafe racer-inspired Volta 102.
Royal Enfield has quite a history of producing motorcycles. In fact, pretty much the same motorcycle since 1955 or so, making basic changes along the way along with just a few concessions to modern roadways and rider expectations such as an electric starter and a new five speed gearbox within the last few years. All of that is set to change very soon, though, as the old Bullet with its cast iron cylinder and separate engine and gearbox castings has ceased production. The good news to fans of the
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX