It's all anyone seemed to talk about at time time, but years later, does anyone really care how long it took for Bugatti to develop the Veyron and get it out on the market? Not really. But it looks like the elite automaker is about to embark down the same path with its next model.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX