UK hybrid sales will dwarf those of battery-electric and plug-in hybrid vehicles as automakers work to meet ever-increasing emissions requirements during the next decade. The prediction was reported in Motor Trades Insight can came from a RAC (Royal Automobile Club) Foundation study.
Royal Automobile Club
If you happen to find yourself along the 60-mile stretch between London and Brighton in the UK this weekend, you may witness an interesting phenomenon. On Sunday, the flow of traffic will feature the automotive past flowing from North to South whilst a day earlier, greener vehicles of the present and future will be rolling South to North. That is to say, while the London-to-Brighton Veteran Car Run continues its long-running annual parade tradition featuring over 100 pre-1905 horseless carriages
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX