Each year, the Grand National Roadster Show in Pomona, CA is used to award one entrant with the prestigious title of America's Most Beautiful Roadster. At this year's 64th annual show, which took place last weekend, a beautiful burgundy 1927 Track T Roadster owned by John Mumford took home the nine-foot tall trophy as well as a check for $10,000.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX