A Route 666 sign would look right at home in the shop next to the Fiat crest that's displayed on the wall. In fact, they may share a meaning. It seems we're not the only ones that chuckle when the number of the beast pops up on road signs. Barnegat, New Jersey can't keep mile marker 66.6 on either its Parkway or Turnpike. Whenever the signs are replaced, they're stolen again. The situation is much the same further north in Morris County, where so many Route 666 signs went missing that New Jersey
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!