By this point, we are all familiar (if not overly familiar) with Toyota's troubles with floor mats, unintended acceleration, biggest-ever recall, etc. And if you're not familiar with Toyota's woes from reading this site, perhaps you've heard about Consumer Reports' investigation into ToMoCo's troubles. Well, guess what? The gang over at Car and Driver decided to launch their own inquisition into FloorMatGate.
Jack Roush is involved in a variety of enterprises, several of which involve building very fast Ford powered vehicles. His Roush Engineering business also does a lot of prototype build and development work for its client companies. Most recently, Roush has been building propane-fueled conversions of Ford F-150 pickup trucks that are especially useful to fleet customers.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies