Roush 2011 Mustang 5.0 ROUSHcharger - Click above for high-res image
The add-on will soon be legal for use in all 50 states, and those who already have ROUSHchargers can upgrade by ordering the new pulley for $389. A polished version of the supercharger is also available for $5,899. Installation won't alter the balance of your Ford warranty, which is a bonus, and the supercharger comes with its own year-long coverage if the manufacturer warranty has ended.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX