A diagnosis of any degenerative autoimmune disease can be devastating, but after recently learning he had developed multiple sclerosis, NASCAR driver Trevor Bayne is shrugging it off and says he'll continue to race full time for Roush Fenway Racing in the Nationwide Series this year. Doctors and NASCAR have cleared him to compete behind the wheel.
Roush Fenway Racing
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX