Chevrolet TrailBlazer convertible – Click above for high-res image gallery
Honda's Rose Parade floats have always been ambitious. Just witness the fire-breathing dragons from 2007. As we reported earlier, this year Honda decided to pimp out its own product by creating a larger-than-life Ridgeline truck entirely from organic material per the rules of the Tournament of Roses parade. This was no ordinary Ridgeline, however, as were told it would transform into a flying spaceship piloted by Honda's own robot ambassador and future oppressor of man, Asimo. We have to admit t
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies