Representatives from Ronn Motor Company just announced they will be going to China this summer to show off their H2GO hydrogen injection system. The system is used in the Scorpion "green" supercar (above) and will also be used by RBX Management Corp. on two 18-wheel semi trucks in the near future. The two trucks will start using Ronn's GPS tracking system this week as part of a 30-day data collecting period. Once the month is over, the trucks will be fitted with the H2GO system, which is suppose
Ronn Motor Company
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
Ronn Motor Company Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!