Earlier this week we showed you the recently-unveiled 2013 Chevrolet Corvette 427 Convertible at Barrett-Jackson. Chevrolet didn't just bring the car to display, though, and announced that it would be auctioning the very first production example for charity.
- Drew Phillips
- Jan 21, 2012
- Alex Nunez
- Jun 24, 2006
Remember back at Barrett-Jackson Scottsdale when the rights to Shelby GT500 #001 sold for $600,000?
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models