Owners of public electric-vehicle charging stations would do well to bill their customers about a $1 per hour. That's the rate where they can make money but won't make EV drivers feel gouged, according to the Christian Science Monitor reports, citing several members of the EV charging station industry.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX