Owners of public electric-vehicle charging stations would do well to bill their customers about a $1 per hour. That's the rate where they can make money but won't make EV drivers feel gouged, according to the Christian Science Monitor reports, citing several members of the EV charging station industry.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!