Rolls-Royce Ghost - Click above for high-res image gallery
The oft-spied Rolls-Royce RR4 finally has a name -- 200 EX -- and will be unveiled in concept form at the Geneva Motor Show in a couple of weeks. The 200EX will be a new, smaller model to slot in below the current Phantom sedan and coupe, riding on a new platform and with an all-new engine. The underpinnings are believed to be derived from the just launched 7 Series and may be powered by a newly designed V12 engine. If 12 cylinders are employed, the engine will not be a variant of the motor used
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies