Hey, it may not be the coolest looking thing in the world, but the newfangled Rubbee electric-bike kit will get you across town without pedaling. Or at least, some towns. UK-based Rubbee is looking to raise funds via Kickstarter to expand production for a roller-like contraption that may be attached to any bike and kick its electric-only speed up to as fast as 16 miles per hour.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX