Few driver's watches are as legendary as the Rolex Cosmograph Daytona popularized by the late Paul Newman. This example was awarded to his teammate Michael Lauer for winning the 24-hour race in 2002, and now it's going up for auction.
WRC: Sebastian Loeb (Citroen) put his 2006 season back on track this weekend with a win in Rally Mexico. Last year's winner Petter Solberg (Subaru) fought Loeb down to the wire, but ultimately settled for second place, and his first points of the season. Austrian Manfred Stohl was third for the OMV-Peugeot Norway team. Marcus Gronholm, winner in Sweden and Monte Carlo, finished in 8th, after rolling his Ford Focus on the first day.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies