DeltaWing Racing Cars has announced that three DeltaWing coupes are for sale to customers who intend to compete in the 2014 United SportsCar Racing series, a new US-based racing series that combines the American Le Mans Series and Rolex Sports Car Series. Élan Motorsports Technologies will build the pointy racing coupes, which will debut on September 19 at the Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas, for an ALMS race.
Rolex Sports Car Series
- Spy shots that automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!