DeltaWing Racing Cars has announced that three DeltaWing coupes are for sale to customers who intend to compete in the 2014 United SportsCar Racing series, a new US-based racing series that combines the American Le Mans Series and Rolex Sports Car Series. Élan Motorsports Technologies will build the pointy racing coupes, which will debut on September 19 at the Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas, for an ALMS race.
Rolex Sports Car Series
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX