DeltaWing Racing Cars has announced that three DeltaWing coupes are for sale to customers who intend to compete in the 2014 United SportsCar Racing series, a new US-based racing series that combines the American Le Mans Series and Rolex Sports Car Series. Élan Motorsports Technologies will build the pointy racing coupes, which will debut on September 19 at the Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas, for an ALMS race.
Rolex Sports Car Series
- Here are the best-selling vehicles in America
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler: Everything we know
- Trump and Clinton seen in surprising cars
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Tesla just installed Autopilot on all its cars
- How to drive an Acura NSX into a casino