Henri Zogaib (pictured, right) raced for and helped support the Samax Motorsport team that raced in the Rolex Series. The support came in the form of cash and good living that supposedly came from investing in iron ore, but apparently the monies actually came from a Ponzi scheme. And as the Orlando Sentinel tells it, the fraud has unravelled, leaving fellow Series drivers like Ryan Dalziel (pictured left), J. C. France, and Eddy Hennessy among those out hundreds of thousands of dollars.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX