While Honda's latest racing announcement is a positivist preview for the 2007 racing season, including F1, IndyCar, SuperGT, etc. What's interesting to us are the E100-ready engine announcements.
- Derrick Y. Noh
- Sep 28, 2006
Honda's certainly been at the center of the green-car universe these days with their recent annoucements of a 2009 fuel cell vehicle, 2009 50-state clean diesel, flex-fuel engines for Brazil, variable displacement motorcycle engines and Advanced VTEC. Adding to the list, Crash.net reports a successful debut test of the 100 percent ethanol engines for the 2007 Indy Racing League season.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models