Roewe 750 Hybrid - Click above for a high-res image gallery
Roewe 750 Hybrid
The Shanghai Automotive Industry Corporation (SAIC) has been blowing a lot of smoke, so to speak, over its ambitions to produce alternative fuel vehicles for several years now. Having partnered with Tongji University's engineering faculty in 2005, SAIC invested nearly $300 million in a new division dedicated towards developing alternative propulsion systems. Now the Chinese automaker is finally tipped to launch its first hybrid as early as next year.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies